Wednesday 12 October 2011

it took me a minute to start blogging

those who know me well will testify to the fact that i have always been the one with something to say,I have always seek a venue where i could poor out my thoughts and views on various issues concerning or happening around me, and by me i mean the world.
The thought of always having this venue has been with me for a year or two now but i have always waited and said to myself i needed money to construct a good, standard website before i set out and  do one of the things i like most; writing.Creating the caliber of website which i wanted would have indeed cost me a fortune and keeping it running even more and as a student who lives on a budget though i knew that was nearly impossible i don't know while I let that hinder me from starting a blog like this one,may be because i thought people will never take me serious or perhaps I myself wont take me serious but then i realized the people for whom t his blog is targeted at is not those who would be too fast to judge a book by its cover but by those who will be patient enough to turn a page or two. 
          It is for this reason that i decided just a minute ago after having a discussion with my lecturer earlier today that I decided i was going to start my blog and not wait for a site to be constructed when i would get my little words or thoughts of wisdom out they for discussion already.The decision to finally start blogging for me was made  just after i saw a friend off who came to lend a book from me and i made it back to my hostel. This blog for me is a learning ground and a journey for me which i hope to  will still go on even long after am gone and i will welcome both criticize-em and encouragement from all those who care enough to follow this journey and fun ride which we now embark on. I will most importantly welcome feedback from you guys and i encourage you that just like me it should  take you not more than a minute to follow me and my line of thoughts as you walk this work with me. stay blessed and remain fly- Gil -B    

No comments:

Post a Comment